Can I use my City Bonfires Indoors?
City Bonfires is for OUTDOOR use ONLY!
How do I light my City Bonfires?
- Only use your City Bonfires outside.
- The City Bonfires tin gets VERY hot and should be placed on a safe non-burnable surface like a trivet.
- Light your City Bonfires with a torch lighter or a candlestick lighter. It will be very difficult to light with matches.
- Start at the corner of each briquette and hold the flame to it until it lights. Please hold the flame to each briquette for at least 30 seconds or until lit.
- If the briquettes have a slight wax layer making it difficult to light, you can use scissors to cut them to release the fibers.
- City Bonfires will be extremely hot when in use. Never attempt to touch or move your City Bonfires during use or before it has completely cooled down.
- To extinguish your City Bonfires please slide the lid over the flame.
- You can relight your City Bonfires for a total burn-time of 3 to 4 hours.
Read all Safety Instructions here.
How do I extinguish my City Bonfires?
To extinguish your City Bonfires please cover the flame with the lid. You can relight your City Bonfires for a total burn-time of 3 to 4 hours.
Is City Bonfires reusable or refillable?
Our City Bonfire is not refillable, however it is reusable. You can light your City Bonfires, extinguish the flame with the lid and then relight it. It has a total burn time of 3 to 4 hours. Once the wax and briquettes are gone you may recycle the tin.
Is this a candle?
Our City Bonfires is far from a candle! The entire surface becomes the flame and you can roast marshmallows over it! It also creates a large flame as a heat source. Our City Bonfire is handmade with American-made materials in Maryland by 2 Dads whose jobs were impacted by COVID-19.
Is this made in the USA?
YES! Our City Bonfires are handmade in Maryland with American materials by 2 Dads whose jobs were impacted by Covid-19.
Can you eat over the flame?
Yes, it is safe to cook over our City Bonfire. The soy wax used in the City Bonfires is FDA food grade recycled soy wax. There is no fragrance to the City Bonfires and it is great for making s'mores. Please burn your City Bonfires for 20 minutes or until the smoke stops, then you can start roasting your marshmallows. You can roast them to the side for ambient heat.
Can I bring City Bonfires on a plane?
You can either put your City Bonfires in your carry-on bag (security may examine it but will let you carry it on) or you can put it in your checked luggage.